This is a listing of ministerial moves, availability and positions available, and is limited to BMA churches and ministers who are members in good standing of a BMA church. Inclusion of a minister's availability in this listing should not be considered as a recommendation by the Baptist Trumpet.
BMA of Arkansas Meeting Information
By Duffy Guyton, Director • Church Relations at CBC
Central Baptist College is honored to host the annual BMA of Arkansas annual session, which will be held Nov. 5-6. It is our great pleasure to welcome the pastors and messengers of the BMA of Arkansas to the CBC campus. We love and appreciate everyone who is part of the BMA of Arkansas; therefore, we desire for your time on campus to be meaningful, worshipful and safe.
It is our desire to serve you so, for your convenience, an information table will be set up outside of the Burgess Auditorium. Please feel free to stop by and let us know if there is anything you need.
In preparation for the meeting, 20 hotel rooms have been blocked off at three locations. Each hotel offers coffee, water and juice, along with limited non-hot items that are individually wrapped and available for breakfast. Be sure to mention BMA of Arkansas or CBC when reserving your room or checking in at these locations:
Country Inn and Suites by Radisson, 750 Amity Rd., Conway; (501) 932-0500; $77 for standard and $99 for suites.
Fairfield by Marriot, 2260 Sanders Rd., Conway; (501) 505-8034; $79 for standard and $89 for suites.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham, 2475 Sanders Rd., Conway; (501) 327-0898, $63 for standard and $69 for suites.
Helpful Parking Information
- The city of Conway has designated “fire lanes” with red curbs and signs throughout the campus. Please understand that the Conway City Police Department has jurisdiction over these areas, even though they are on CBC property. Tickets for parking in a fire lane are very expensive, and we have no control over them. The safety of our employees, students and guests is our highest priority.
- The same rules apply to parking on any of the adjacent streets around campus. These are marked with “no parking” signs. The City of Conway patrols those areas and tickets will be issued for any vehicles parked there.
- CBC employees and students will park off-campus to make room for meeting attendees.
- Golf cart shuttles will run frequently.
- All parking spaces on the south and west sides of the Cooper Complex will be designated “handicapped parking” for the duration of the meeting.
- Follow the “Overflow Parking” signage for additional parking options close to, but off-campus. Golf carts will be shuttling from these lots.