Please note that the information below is what was released last year, but the hotel information is expected to be the same for the 2021 meeting, April 19-21.
April 27-29, 2020
It’s Time to Make Your Reservations
By the BMA Committee on Arrangements
Please make your reservations early. Call the local hotels directly to make your reservations. Local telephone numbers are included below. You must identify that you are with the Baptist Missionary Association of America.
Also, when making your reservations, be sure to let them know you want rooms in the block for the BMAA that begins on April 26. Your stay does not have to include the night of the 26th, but that will make sure you get the BMA block rate.
The Fairfield Inn and Suites will serve as our headquarters hotel for the annual meeting in Waxahachie.
Fairfield Inn & Suites, 2020 Civic Center Lane: (Single/Double, $135 per night, Rate Code: BMCQ; King, $135, Rate Code: BMCK; King Suite, $155, Rate Code: BMCX). Telephone reservations: (972) 937-8886. Reservation cutoff date is March 15.
In addition to the headquarters hotel, additional facilities are available in the area. Following is a list of properties that have blocked rooms for the BMA meeting.
• Best Western Plus, 1701 North Highway 77: (Single/Double, $119.99; Queen/King, $129.99). Complimentary hot breakfast buffet daily. Telephone reservations: (972) 938-1600. Reservation cutoff date is April 12.
• Comfort Suites, 131 RVG Plaza: (Two queen suite, $109; King suite, $109; for more than two people in the room, not including children, there will be an additional $15/person charge). Hot breakfast buffet daily. Telephone reservations: (469) 517-1600. Use Group Code: BMAA. Reservation cutoff date is April 12.
• Hampton Inn, 2010 Civic Center Lane: (Double Queen: $139; King standard, $129). Hot breakfast daily. Telephone reservations: (972) 923-0666, EXT 0. Reservation cutoff date is April 1.
• Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 984 North US 287 Bypass: (Single King, $139.99; Two Queen, $139.99; King Suite, $169.99). Use Group Code: BMAA 2020. Telephone reservations: (972) 938-3300. Reservation cutoff date is March 1.
• La Quinta Inns & Suites, 311 Stadium Drive: (Standard room, $104). Hot breakfast buffet daily. Telephone reservations: (972) 937-5525. Reservation cutoff date is April 12.
All room rates quoted above are subject to all local taxes.
Note: There are no RV hookups available at Farley Street church. There should be ample parking space. Anyone interested in RV parking could contact the church directly or contact the Waxahachie Convention and Visitors Bureau at www.waxahachiecvb.com, (469) 309-4040 or email@example.com.
— Jerome Cooper, Bill Thornton and Daniel Williams